Dr. Bocage has been in practice as an orthodontist for over a decade, helping now to create beautiful smiles in the Key Biscayne community. She is inspired by her patients to do her job better every day and continually learns new methods of treatment to improve the care she gives. Dr. Bocage enjoys using her knowledge of science and engineering to make a positive difference in the lives of her patients.
Dr. Bocage’s career as an orthodontist was built on a foundation of quality education. She received her Certificate in Orthodontics and a Master’s Degree in Medical Science from Harvard University. While there, she conducted research about cephalometric analysis as part of her program requirements.
Dr. Bocage also earned a Certificate in Advanced General Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University in Florida. Her advanced dentistry background allows her to provide more comprehensive treatment planning and better long-term care for his patients, setting her practice apart from others in the area.
Dr. Bocage is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the Harvard Society for Advancement of Orthodontics and is also a certified Invisalign Provider.
Although her formal education is complete, Dr. Bocage always strives to know about the latest and most effective treatments today. As part of her continuing education, she participates in numerous study clubs and attends the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting every year. She spends many hours studying the most effective, esthetic and comfortable treatments because of the value it gives to his patients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences, Lycée Français of Montevideo, Uruguay
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.D.S.), School of Dentistry of Uruguay
- Certificate in Advanced Dentistry, Nova University
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Harvard University
- Masters in Medical Sciences (M.M.Sc.) in Oral Biology, Harvard University
Academic and Professional Achievements
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics